Page 48 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

void4ever

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2005
In b4 404??

Honestly i don't post much at all in the comment section. I'm here for news and reviews mostly, forums are for chatting. It's still a nice feature to have though.

Void4ever

preolt

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2010
Hmm after pondering for some time and trying to dig deep into my personal intellect I found my self struggling to generate what masses would consider true wisdom. I went to all of the original sources, Confucius, Gandhi, my mother. But for some reason I still struggled to fabricate what might stand a millennium as an empowered saying.

I even tried thinking of a sappy sob story, though sadly the best I could come up with is that my computer is slower then molasses on a level plane and sounds like it needs a hoard of hamsters to start it up. But for some reason that didn't seem to fit.

All I can seem to say is that I would greatly appreciate having a computer that doesnt sound like Apollo 1 taking off (and have the same tech as the HQ in 1969).

Thanks TH

jimslaid2

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
Its Ok. I'm buying a i5 2500k System with it.
Antec 600 case.
2x Samsung F3's @ 1TB
LG 23" LED 1080p display
HIS 1G Radeon HD 6870
Antec 750 Earthwatts
An i5 with P67 Motherboard, when they are re-stocked.
2x 4gig Ripjaws X DDR3 RAM
Ximateck LOKI CPU heatsink.

Tekkaman

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2007
DING DING DING WANGA BANGA DING DONG!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone :)

quixilver1

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
Winning a rig like that would be a dream come true because I could then actually afford to buy a game or two because I just spent all my money buying hardware to build a rig like that to play games I don't have because I spent all my money buying hardware to build a rig like that so I could play games I don't have because I spent all my money buying hardware to build a rig like that so I could play games I don't have (help Tom's)because I spent all my money buying hardware to build a rig like that so I could play games I don't have (only you can make it stop)because I spent all my money buying hardware to build a rig like that so I could play games I don't have ........

xxzabxx

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2009
Sweet! With this beast rig, I'll finally be able to run the newest version of angry birds! .... /kill

that is all.

~Z

PS : I saw an article "First Video Game to Ever Win a Grammy" ... I think I would have pulled a Steve Buscemi from Billy Madison had it of been angry birds......minus the lipstick ...... probably...

freejet

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
PSST! Hey folks that just posted in the last few days. Read the title of the article (and contest dates) again. The rig was already given away to jimslaid2. As the UNCF slogan says: "A mind is a terrible thing..."

Status
Not open for further replies.