Discussion Skyrim together reborn problem at launch

Feb 19, 2023
hi there
I'm here because i have download Skyrim together reborn with vortex and when i launch the game, i see the double dragon a few second with the circle in the down right corner but after a few second the vanilla game menu appeared and the mod don't work. when i check the mod menu in game directly i see the mod enabled but he don't work
can you help me please (sorry for my bad grammar I'm a french player)

hi there
I'm here because i have download Skyrim together reborn with vortex and when i launch the game, i see the double dragon a few second with the circle in the down right corner but after a few second the vanilla game menu appeared and the mod don't work. when i check the mod menu in game directly i see the mod enabled but he don't work
Actually the modDER would be the he, assuming the author is not female. I say that not to poke fun, but to emphasize that often times you can ask questions of the person whom made the mod, as many participate in chat on forums they post their work on, or their YouTube posts, or mod sites.

The two most basic things with mods though is to follow the install directions carefully, and make SURE the mod works with the build version of the game you are playing. Any modder with their salt will tell you what build version of the game the mod is made for, and keep updating the mod when necessary as the game is updated.

BTW, since you are using VORTEX these steps might help, taken from the link posted above.

How to launch Skyrim Together via Vortex

1. Go to the Dashboard tab on Skyrim or Skyrim SE.
  2. Click the created Skyrim Together button, located on the Game tile.
NOTE: You have to be managing the Game via Vortex to see the created shortcut, Recently Managed will not allow you to click it.

Sep 24, 2023
hi there
hey bro if ur problem was solved can u please tell me how?I am going through the same issue,please help