Question Slow system speed!

Aug 5, 2019
After run any game it starts to be a lot slower and cant even load a internet page what is going on? :c

PC:

cpu: amd ryzen 5 3600

mobo: gigabyte b450 ds3h

gpu: gigabyte g1 gaming gtx 960 4gb

psu: evga 500w bronze plus

HDD: WD BLUE 3.5

RAM: DDR4 Hyperx 4gb x2 2666mhz

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
What are your cpu & gpu temps?
What happens to cpu & gpu usages in game?

The problems that I can see from looking at your specs:
1)Main, and only storage is a Hard disk drive. Are you using a 6GB/s cable? How much space is left? They slow down as they get close to full.
The HDD affects loading/map loading times in games - obviously PC boot times as well.

2)Slow ram. This affects your cpu performance, since the two basically work as a pair.
3000-3600mhz ram, with 3600 being recommended by AMD themselves, is best for Ryzen cpus.

Aug 5, 2019
What are your cpu & gpu temps?
What happens to cpu & gpu usages in game?

The problems that I can see from looking at your specs:
1)Main, and only storage is a Hard disk drive. Are you using a 6GB/s cable? How much space is left? They slow down as they get close to full.
The HDD affects loading/map loading times in games - obviously PC boot times as well.

2)Slow ram. This affects your cpu performance, since the two basically work as a pair.
3000-3600mhz ram, with 3600 being recommended by AMD themselves, is best for Ryzen cpus.
Temps: cpu 40-55° i have CM EVO 212 I have one sata 3 cable,,,,,,i have 600gb free from 1tb i have a clean install of win 10 mmmh so the ram? so what can be? i dont have any oc

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Temps: cpu 40-55° i have CM EVO 212 I have one sata 3 cable,,,,,,i have 600gb free from 1tb i have a clean install of win 10 mmmh so the ram? so what can be? i dont have any oc
Then this means the ram is currently running at 2133(default). Ram does not run at the rated speed out of the box, you have to set it yourself.
Your ram is rated for 2666, so lets at least set that. By the way, any speed that isn't the default, is considered an overclock.

Go into bios, and find XMP(extreme memory profile). Select that, and it'll overclock your ram automatically. Ideally you want ram at the speeds I mentioned above.
But 2666 is still better than the default speed.

Aug 5, 2019
Then this means the ram is currently running at 2133(default). Ram does not run at the rated speed out of the box, you have to set it yourself.
Your ram is rated for 2666, so lets at least set that. By the way, any speed that isn't the default, is considered an overclock.

Go into bios, and find XMP(extreme memory profile). Select that, and it'll overclock your ram automatically. Ideally you want ram at the speeds I mentioned above.
But 2666 is still better than the default speed.
I already activated the XMP in bios :c profile 1 mmmh this only appears in this gen games ,like BFV but in common games like LOL no have PROBLEMS after close it

Aug 5, 2019
New, or from Amazon's used market?
I'm just curious, because when I look up your card, I'm turning up a model with a modded vbios.
Does this match the one you have?
Fully new from nvidia that was new in that time xd like 1660 now ahaha mmmh it cost 280 usd yes this is my gtx 960 working after 4 yrs of use, that is the problem D:?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
No, I don't need the log. Knowing that the repairs were successful is enough.

In your first post, you've got the GTX 970 4GB, but when I looked up the model number, it's actually the 2GB model.
I suspect what's happening is that the 970 is running out of vram while gaming. 2GBs is pretty low for today's games - it's fine for older titles, though.
Once the gpu's vram is all used up, it start's pulling from your physical ram. Of course, as the ram fills up, things slow down.

But I need you to confirm that this is what's actually happening.
Open task manager, and play your games - you'll have to do it in windowed mode, so you can see what goes on while you play.
What happens before and after you close the games in task manager?