BugzyCheats

Prominent
Jan 11, 2021
Bought a new tv and the hdmi fits in perfectly however in the graphics card of my pc it does not.. it appears to be half the size

gpu: gtx 750 ti

do i need to buy some sort of an adapter or something? (eg. hdmi to small hdmi) and will the sound even play?

Solution
What you want is HDMI-A to HDMI-C (please note, this is not USB-C).
For me, it was the last option in the drop down, and claims to be only .1m long. I used that link mostly as a visual guide.
Can you post a picture of the ports on your GPU? Mini HDMI is a thing, but its not something you will find on PCs.
EDIT: unless you have the reference 750Ti, I believe that does have a Mini HDMI port, which you can buy a mini-regular cable online.

BugzyCheats

Prominent
Jan 11, 2021
Can you post a picture of the ports on your GPU? Mini HDMI is a thing, but its not something you will find on PCs.
EDIT: unless you have the reference 750Ti, I believe that does have a Mini HDMI port, which you can buy a mini-regular cable online.

Sorry could you guide me in the right path, could i please get a link for which one i would need to order?
Preferably on https://www.ebay.co.uk/

BugzyCheats

Prominent
Jan 11, 2021
What you want is HDMI-A to HDMI-C (please note, this is not USB-C).
For me, it was the last option in the drop down, and claims to be only .1m long. I used that link mostly as a visual guide.

Oh right, well thanks a lot man do you know if the tv is going to play sound or not?