Question So my vram led on my motherboard turns on and will not let the pc boot

Jul 7, 2020
I’ve tried using each individual ram stick none of them have worked (there’s 4) I’ve tried it without my cpu installed I made sure all the wires are properly connected and last I’ve tried clearing the cmos and nothing has worked can anyone figure out what’s wrong with it or has a clue?

Jul 7, 2020
Going to be kinda hard to help when we haven't a clue what hardware you are using. Can't say I have ever seen a board with a diag light specifically for vram.
So my hardware is a ryzen 3600 with the stock cooler, 32 gb of adata xpg 2400mhz, a auorus b450 gaming pro WiFi motherboard, a xfx 580 4gb graphics card, a thermaltake 650w power supply, and a 1 tb Seagate hard drive + a Samsung 870 Evo ssd. And I meant the dram led.

Jul 7, 2020
Do you know if the board has the updated bios to support the 3600?
Well it was working fine for months then randomly 2 nights ago whenever I powered it off and went to bed the next day when I went to get on it it started showing that led and won’t even boot into the bios or show input

Jul 7, 2020
Ok, so not likely a bios issue or a bent or broken pin issue. So either the memory controller on the cpu has failed or the motherboard has failed.
If you were to lean toward one or the other more which one would you most likely say it is