my new build is composed of :
  • Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS WIFI X570
  • CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
  • RAM: Kit dual channel D432GB 3200-16 Vengeance LPX
  • M2 : Corsair Force Series MP600, 1 To
  • Power supply : Corsair TX650M 650W ATX24
  • GPU : Asus8GB D6 RTX 2070 TURBO
  • Windows 10
The problem is that I wish to suspend and resume the computer, but when I want to resume, the system seems to start but I get a black screen for 30 seconds. Then it sounds like it's restarting and I am presented with the BIOS. I can't exit the BIOS. When I click to exit the BIOS, I'm presented again with the main page of the BIOS. I have to force the computer to stop by holding the power button. Only then I can start it again and Windows resumes.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Updating the BIOS solved this issue.

The BIOS didn't want to read the file downloaded from the ASUS website on my disk (message was something like : "This is not a proper BIOS"). I had to connect the BIOS to the internet via RJ45 to allow it to directly update from wherever on the internet it was programmed to.

Amaryl

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2014
Updating the BIOS solved this issue.

The BIOS didn't want to read the file downloaded from the ASUS website on my disk (message was something like : "This is not a proper BIOS"). I had to connect the BIOS to the internet via RJ45 to allow it to directly update from wherever on the internet it was programmed to.

Solution