[SOLVED] [solved]Plug and Play Samsung S22C300 needs to be unplugged and plugged from hdmi to get signal

Jan 14, 2022
Hey,

I've been lookin for this problem a lot on web, but still, I didn't find any solution.
I have a Samsung s22c300 monitor and It is all the time connected through hdmi to my laptop.
The fact is I usually don't turn off the laptop, instead I suspend it and once I 'll start it again, the monitor doesn't show anything even though the red led is blinking. I need endeed to unplug and plug again the hdmi from the laptop.
I've already tried to troubleshoot or check if there are new driver for the monitor, but it is already updated.
From monitor settings, the source detection is on automatically.
is there anything I can do?
This issue is really annoying

Last edited:
Solution
Solved!
For some silly reason, when the connection gets re-established (when you bring your monitor out of Sleep mode), sometimes the monitor doesn’t re-establish that connection, even though the cable is still plugged in. A possible solution to this is to use the buttons on your monitor to switch off the “auto-detect” option. That's how I solved it.
Jan 14, 2022
Solved!
For some silly reason, when the connection gets re-established (when you bring your monitor out of Sleep mode), sometimes the monitor doesn’t re-establish that connection, even though the cable is still plugged in. A possible solution to this is to use the buttons on your monitor to switch off the “auto-detect” option. That's how I solved it.

Solution