Some Bulldozer Benchmarks released

that looks like a load of crap to me. what they can overclock one to 8ghz but cand give a proper benchmark with CONFIRMED cpu models, not just "assume its an i5 2500". and using 6790's in crossfire at rediculously high resolution? thats a dumb ass idea. Cant wait for some proper benchies

beenthere

Distinguished
The second article says FX-8120 a moderate speed Zambezi chip... I wouldn't get too excited. The NDA's will expire soon and everyone will have essential the same test results, Zambezi is a good jump from Phenom II and the best performance/value proposition. As AMD releases faster Zambezi's the competition will heat up. Then there is wave two of Bulldozer which will compete with SB-E. It's all good.

10hellfire01

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2009
Personally I don't believe a single thing being released via rumors and stuff until they are released. So much of what is out is fake. But as I've said before, if AMD really releases a product on par with Intel's current, then we're all in for a treat.

But I have trouble believing that due to its price range. And doesn't help they're all being so shady >.>

popatim

Titan
Thier being so quiet about it is exactly why I think they have nothing to brag about so I dont expect it to be comparable to SB-e and Ivy is out of the question. I just hope it competes on the original i3/5/7 level, thats all you really need for most gaming.