Sonic Record Now wont work after sp2 upgrade

Hello,

I upgraded to sp2 and also media player 10. After which My sonic
record now doesn't recognize audio cd's. If I put in an audio cd to
burn the drives won't acknowledge the media. But if a put in a data
disk to record the drive acknowleges it. May be a problem with cd
lookup but worked fine before upgrade. Tried system restore but
wouldn't go back to when worked. Rolled the media player back to ver 9
this also didn't help. Any answers?

PS. I have music match and it reads the audio cd.

Thanks

--
kjd10

>I upgraded to sp2 and also media player 10. After which My sonic
>record now doesn't recognize audio cd's. If I put in an audio cd to

Go to the sonic website and look for a fix to download

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:37:05 +0000, kjd10 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I upgraded to sp2 and also media player 10. After which My sonic
> record now doesn't recognize audio cd's. If I put in an audio cd to
> burn the drives won't acknowledge the media. But if a put in a data
> disk to record the drive acknowleges it. May be a problem with cd
> lookup but worked fine before upgrade. Tried system restore but
> wouldn't go back to when worked. Rolled the media player back to ver 9
> this also didn't help. Any answers?
>
> PS. I have music match and it reads the audio cd.
>
> Thanks

Did you try reinstalling My Sonic Record? Check their site for an update
that accommodates changes in SP2?
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User