Question SOny Vegas Pro 15 crashes while rendering and shows me a black screen, after that it's closing. Does anyone know what to do?

Feb 14, 2019
I literally tried almost everything. I edited the video again, I restarted my computer, I watched every possible Video on YouTube. But my Vegas just renders until a certain percentage like 42% and then freezes, shows a black screen and crashes afterwards. I'm freaking out and I just really want to render an edit. :( ( Although it's not with every video I make like that, other are rendering smooth but others .. are just not in the mood to be rendered )

Use this autoinstaller and an empty USB flash drive, boot from it and wait till the test finishes at least 1 complete cycle.
https://www.memtest.org/#downiso

the manufacturers of hard drives usually have tools to check their products. Download and check it with the tool, eventually update the firmware with it as well. If no tool is available, you can use chrystaldiskinfo

Which CPU are you using?

Which motherboard are you using and which BIOS version is on it? enter BIOS to have a look