Sound Blaster Audigy 24 bit EAX

ginger

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2004

I just have never got this to work right, I have Creative Inspire 5.1 5200
speakers with the SoundBlaster 24 bit EAX. The only speakers that I can get
to work is the center speaker and the subwoofer. I have had my pc for 2.5
years. Every other month I try again. I dont know how to do all this stuff.
And a lot of this is greek to me. HELP and I do mean step by step. Each
speaker will work if i plug into the center. Seems like I have seen a lot of
posts that have problems with SB audigy

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Your best bet is to ask the tech support folks at the Creative web site
www.creative.com

"Ginger" <Ginger @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just have never got this to work right, I have Creative Inspire 5.1 5200
> speakers with the SoundBlaster 24 bit EAX. The only speakers that I can
> get
> to work is the center speaker and the subwoofer. I have had my pc for 2.5
> years. Every other month I try again. I dont know how to do all this
> stuff.
> And a lot of this is greek to me. HELP and I do mean step by step. Each
> speaker will work if i plug into the center. Seems like I have seen a lot
> of
> posts that have problems with SB audigy

gee

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

Yo Ginger,

This is for WINXP but the other windows os is not much different.

The only thing I can think of is that the speakers are not set up correctly
in control panel.
Open control panel, and click on the sound and audio devices icon. When this
has opened,
on the first page at the bottom right hand corner, click on the advance
button.
Check to see if your speakers are set up correctly. You can set varies
option here.
From stereo speaker to 7.1 speakers.
Then click apply or accept or OK.

Then test to see if your speaker are working properly.

Hope this is helpful

--

Gee

Smile Jesus Loves You