allen

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
I have what I think is a unique problem lately.

My MP3 files play at very low volume and when I adjust my
volume controls up to listen to my music the system wave
files nearly knock me out when they kick in.

Anyone know how to balance the sound so it is correct system
wide?

TIA

Allen

Go into Volume Control and adust the volume setting for each type of file.
In classic view you get there through Control Panel > Sounds and Audio
Devices. Click the Advanced button in the Volume section.