[SOLVED] Sound problem for my computer, Please help.

Feb 7, 2020
Hi there, So, I've been having this weird bug for the past few weeks and I was hoping that someone here could help me. For some reason, my audio volume keeps randomly lowers (sometimes raising) for no reason. I can't seem to find a consistent thing that causes it to happen, but my friend tried to help me fix it. Here are a few things we've tried:
Uninstalling and Reinstalling the audio drivers. Removing realtek drivers from the computer Using a different audio device (headphones, speakers, etc..) Unplugging all audio devices from my computer Updating all my drivers There is ONE thing that did work however, although the exact reason why is unknown:
When I booted the computer in Safe Mode, the issue didn't occur. Let me know what I can provide to help you help me.
Thank you for your time.

Solution
The fact it doesn't happen in safe mode points to a software cause. I'd suggest using Windows 10's reset feature. In the Settings app, look under the Update and Security header for the "Recovery" page. There is an option to keep your personal files, though third party programs will have to be re-installed. It's always advisable to have a backup of important files to be safe.
The fact it doesn't happen in safe mode points to a software cause. I'd suggest using Windows 10's reset feature. In the Settings app, look under the Update and Security header for the "Recovery" page. There is an option to keep your personal files, though third party programs will have to be re-installed. It's always advisable to have a backup of important files to be safe.

Solution