Spawning the airboat

When I spawn the airboat, it has no gun. Is there any way to spawn an
airboat with the gun mounted to it?

--
Robert Aksland

Jab

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

Robert Aksland wrote:
> When I spawn the airboat, it has no gun. Is there any way to spawn an
> airboat with the gun mounted to it?

Yes

JAB skrev:
> Robert Aksland wrote:
>
>> When I spawn the airboat, it has no gun. Is there any way to spawn an
>> airboat with the gun mounted to it?
>>

> Yes

Thanks. Now I just need someone to explain how.

--
Robert Aksland

Jab

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

Oh you should have said :)

JAB skrev:
> Robert Aksland wrote:
>
>> JAB skrev:

>>> Yes
>>

>> Thanks. Now I just need someone to explain how.
>>

> Oh you should have said :)

Well, do you know how, or were you just guessing?

--
Robert Aksland

shawk

Robert Aksland wrote:
> JAB skrev:
>
>> Robert Aksland wrote:

>>> Thanks. Now I just need someone to explain how.
>>>

>> Oh you should have said :)
>

> Well, do you know how, or were you just guessing?

There are two commands for airboat:

impulse 83
ch_createairboat

If neither of those have a weapon then perhaps you need to add it by
going to console when in airboat and typing:

give weapon_whatever

Dont know for sure - havent ever spawned one. I just took a couple of
seconds to type spawn airboat in google.

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.

Shawk skrev:
> Robert Aksland wrote:
>
>> JAB skrev:

>>> Oh you should have said :)
>>

>> Well, do you know how, or were you just guessing?
>>

> There are two commands for airboat:
>
> impulse 83
> ch_createairboat
>
> If neither of those have a weapon then perhaps you need to add it by
> going to console when in airboat and typing:
>
> give weapon_whatever
>
> Dont know for sure - havent ever spawned one. I just took a couple of
> seconds to type spawn airboat in google.

Already tried that. Neither have the weapon mounted. And none of the
give weapon_* is for the airboat. I've read countless lists of available
console commands, no one will mount the gun on the airboat.

--
Robert Aksland

shawk

Robert Aksland wrote:
> Shawk skrev:
>
>> Robert Aksland wrote:

>>> Well, do you know how, or were you just guessing?
>>>

>> There are two commands for airboat:
>>
>> impulse 83
>> ch_createairboat
>>
>> If neither of those have a weapon then perhaps you need to add it by
>> going to console when in airboat and typing:
>>
>> give weapon_whatever
>>
>> Dont know for sure - havent ever spawned one. I just took a couple of
>> seconds to type spawn airboat in google.
>

> Already tried that. Neither have the weapon mounted. And none of the
> give weapon_* is for the airboat. I've read countless lists of available
> console commands, no one will mount the gun on the airboat.

No idea then - sorry.

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.
You don't think it might be better if you worked your way toward lion
taming, say, via banking...

Type "ch_createairboat" - or use the impulse command to create one. Doesn't matter in my experience.
Close the console. Then aim at the airboat, reopen the console and type "ent_setname airboat" then type "ent_fire airboat enablegun 1"

"Set_entname airboat" might be skippable.

Viola, one airboat, avec gun. :bounce: