Question Specific game server not connecting on home network only ?

Aug 2, 2023
On the game Mount and Blade II Bannerlord, on a specific mod for the game, I am able to join all servers normally with no issues except one server. This server, I was told, has protection from ddos attacks. Now my problem is that I cannot connect to this server at all, except if I use Mobile Data, my phone's internet. I tried using ExpressVPN and it did not work, I also tried messing with DNS, but I am not sure if I am doing it right. Should I change ipv4, ipv6, both? I have tried a lot of things to connect to this server and only mobile data worked, so I suspect that my issue comes from either my ISP, the ddos protection used by the server, or both? I am very confused, as I do not know what the problem is coming from, and I would appreciate any help on this. Thank you.

PS: I know I should contact my ISP, but the problem is I don't know if the problem is from them only, or the server and them at the same time because this mod has a few servers and I am not able to connect to only one, the one which has ddos protection.
PS 2: I have easy contact with the server owners.