Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

"lfriedlander" <lfriedla@optonline.net> wrote in message
news:424FFBAE.7090308@optonline.net...
> Which is better to buy, PC or XBox version?

Apparently the game is great on both platforms. If you want to sit on the
couch and like using a gamepad, get the X-Box version. If you like the
mouse/keyboard control get the PC one. If your PC is a good one the game
will also look better on your PC. I got it for the X-Box because we wanted
to play split screen co-op on the TV from the couch.

- Cryo

theone

Cryofax wrote:
> "lfriedlander" <lfriedla@optonline.net> wrote in message
>
>>Which is better to buy, PC or XBox version?
>

> Apparently the game is great on both platforms. If you want to sit on the
> couch and like using a gamepad, get the X-Box version. If you like the
> mouse/keyboard control get the PC one. If your PC is a good one the game
> will also look better on your PC. I got it for the X-Box because we wanted
> to play split screen co-op on the TV from the couch.
>
> - Cryo

Cryo,
I find myself feeling the same way more and more now too. I got my hands
on a nice Nvidia 6800 a few months ao. Actually was a replacement to a
one year old 9800 Pro that was replaced due to bad fan. Anyways, long
story short, I never use the PC to play anything and always find myself
in front of th xbox, regardless of the graphics difference....

Guess I'm a consoler/dpad gamer at heart, trickling back to super mario
brothers on the NES (which I still like to play by the way).....nothing
beats chilling on the couch playing on the big screen....

"theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

> Guess I'm a consoler/dpad gamer at heart, trickling back to super mario
> brothers on the NES (which I still like to play by the way).....nothing
> beats chilling on the couch playing on the big screen....

yup yup.