Question ssd died real quick after BSOD only 8 months use i want to know reason behind this

boostergaming391

Honorable
Dec 29, 2018
apparently i had wifi adapter that got electricity problems from room that i talked about in old thread and i thought i would push until i buy new one because it would only freeze pc from time to time and if i plug it off problems go off instantly it was like this for month or so
now i regret it i was gaming today and suddenly BSOD and SSD isn't detectable anymore tried it on other pc still nothing
it was TECMO 500gb/s and 500gb i do wonder if ssds actually get short circuit too,
now my files are gone <Mod Edit> weekend
if i have to buy another ssd which one to recommend that is most durable? i don't want to spend any more money i need new monitor

USAFRet

Titan
apparently i had wifi adapter that got electricity problems from room that i talked about in old thread and i thought i would push until i buy new one because it would only freeze pc from time to time and if i plug it off problems go off instantly it was like this for month or so
now i regret it i was gaming today and suddenly BSOD and SSD isn't detectable anymore tried it on other pc still nothing
it was TECMO 500gb/s and 500gb i do wonder if ssds actually get short circuit too,
now my files are gone <Mod Edit> weekend
if i have to buy another ssd which one to recommend that is most durable? i don't want to spend any more money i need new monitor
In terms of an electricity problem, all drives are the same.