Question SSD Keep reverting changes after reboot.

Feb 6, 2023
Deepfreeze like effect. Deleting any files , downloading files will revert after reboot. Diskpart clean/delete partition/format are also reverting. I can't clean install OS because of this. It happens after i downloaded the wrong version of noxplayer. Any tips? Ive tried malwarebyte , ease us, revo but same result.

Ralston18

Titan
Going back a bit:

1)Where did you get noxplayer? Source?

2)When attempting to delete files, download files, format etc. are there any error messages or pop-up windows presented?

If so what do those messages and pop-ups say?

3) And by deepfreeze you mean that the system just stops and does nothing forcing you to hit reset or otherwise power down?

Feb 6, 2023
1. Bignox.com
* It includes bloatware/apps
*Rav end protection and opera mini

*At first, the problem is: i cant uninstall noxplayer, opera mini , and rav end point. I used the included uninstaller from the app, uninstall on setting, and manual uninstall by locating app files. After reboot all uninstalling are reverteda and changes will discarded like deep freeze effect.

2. After several tries of uninstalling, i've decided to reset the pc using the reset this pc button on setting. After preparing and reboot. Nothing will happen.

So i've decided to clean install using my bootable flashdrive.

There is no pop up message when you format drive partition or delete it. The drive partition will just re-appear.

Using diskpart>select disk 0>clean will succeed but if I try to install os and create new partition, all deleted partition will comeback.

I can boot into os like nothing happen.

3. Deep Freeze helps to preserve your computer configuration. Any changes - either malicious or unintentional - are reversed on reboot. This concept is called Reboot-to-Restore, where each reboot restores the computer to its desired configuration

Ralston18

Titan
"Using diskpart>select disk 0>clean will succeed but if I try to install os and create new partition, all deleted partition will comeback. "

So nothing changes with apparent reason that Deepfreeze is restoring things - correct?

After the next sucessful boot immediately open the Disk Management window and expand so all disks, partitions, and specs can be seen and read.

Take a screenshot and post the screen shot here via imgur (www.imgur.com).

Which of the shown partition or partitions do you wish to delete?