[SOLVED] SSD response time goes to second for short time

Dec 31, 2020
Hi

I just bought new SSD Kingston A400 960GB
I am using it for game storage, when I am playing game, all of sudden response time increase to seconds, like around 10,000 ms, everything freezes, after seconds or two, sometime 10 to 15 seconds later response time goes to normal around 0.2 ms and everything getsback to normal
its really irritating as sometime i am shooting enemy and response time gets high, system freezes and i am dead
need help

Specs,
Core i7 4790
Gigabyte Z97X gaming3
4x4GB Hyperx genesis
Gigabyte GTX 1080
CM MWE 650 80+ Gold
120GB OS SSD
Kingston A400 960GB for storage

Solution
You might want to use Kingston's SSD app and see if the SSD has any firmware updates pending. Speaking of updates, are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? What version of Windows 10 are you on? At the time of writing, we're on version 20H2.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to use Kingston's SSD app and see if the SSD has any firmware updates pending. Speaking of updates, are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? What version of Windows 10 are you on? At the time of writing, we're on version 20H2.

Solution
Dec 31, 2020

Windows is updated to MAX, didnt checked the version,
Bios is 1 step down from latest,
And I will give Kingston's SSD App a try, and will let you know