Starbreeze, Tobii Tech Bring Eye-Tracking To StarVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdmark

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2015
would this type of tech allow weaker graphics cards to push VR then?

I read the part where you can give higher detail to the focal point and in my mind that means maybe rending "ultra" quality at the focal and drop it "low" on the outskirts.
I know that it will probably just be used to push extreme quality at the focal point and high quality every where else, but maybe the first thing I said? so my 970 has a chance to push VR smoothly? :D

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
would this type of tech allow weaker graphics cards to push VR then?

I read the part where you can give higher detail to the focal point and in my mind that means maybe rending "ultra" quality at the focal and drop it "low" on the outskirts.
I know that it will probably just be used to push extreme quality at the focal point and high quality every where else, but maybe the first thing I said? so my 970 has a chance to push VR smoothly? :D
Earlier this year I purchased 960, I then read a week later that the minimum for was 970, so I returned my 960 for a new 970, its been a few months and I don't think I can return my 970 for 980 or 980 ti, but when these do come out I don't think I will have the minimum requirement at that time

Status
Not open for further replies.