Stearman

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=stearman&CatID=fs2004ac&Go=Search

> Jan

I've been looking forward to this release for months. If was my favourite
freeware for FS2002!

Here are a couple of shots using VFR England & Wales:

http://www.paulturnbull.myby.co.uk/JPEG/Image67.jpg
http://www.paulturnbull.myby.co.uk/JPEG/Image69.jpg

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 17:42:43 GMT, Paul Turnbull wrote:

> I've been looking forward to this release for months. If was my favourite
> freeware for FS2002!
>
> Here are a couple of shots using VFR England & Wales:
>
> http://www.paulturnbull.myby.co.uk/JPEG/Image67.jpg
> http://www.paulturnbull.myby.co.uk/JPEG/Image69.jpg

There's one thing I don't like about that plane.....there's no pilot!
And that makes it look absolutely ridiculous in spotplane mode screenshots.

--

Marcel
(That's no moon...it's a space station!)

Marcel Kuijper <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote:

> There's one thing I don't like about that plane.....there's no pilot!
> And that makes it look absolutely ridiculous in spotplane mode screenshots.

Look closer. There's a pilot in that second shot.

--
Peter

"Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 17:42:43 GMT, Paul Turnbull wrote:
>
> > I've been looking forward to this release for months. If was my
favourite
> > freeware for FS2002!
> >
> > Here are a couple of shots using VFR England & Wales:
> >
> > http://www.paulturnbull.myby.co.uk/JPEG/Image67.jpg
> > http://www.paulturnbull.myby.co.uk/JPEG/Image69.jpg
>
> There's one thing I don't like about that plane.....there's no pilot!
> And that makes it look absolutely ridiculous in spotplane mode
screenshots.

> --
>
> Marcel
> (That's no moon...it's a space station!)

Of course there's a pilot! You just can't see him in those views.

Unless its a crash test dummy, here's a view closer view showing the pilot
:eek:)

http://www.paulturnbull.myby.co.uk/JPEG/Image70.jpg

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 23:18:04 GMT, Paul Turnbull wrote:

> Of course there's a pilot! You just can't see him in those views.
>
> Unless its a crash test dummy, here's a view closer view showing the pilot
> :eek:)
>
> http://www.paulturnbull.myby.co.uk/JPEG/Image70.jpg

Doh!
I stand (and sit) corrected!