Steve Jobs says Adobe is Lazy and Google is Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxa786

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
This has got to be funny....

He has no clue what hes up against, Google will the floor with this guy...

Google - free, and pays and gives loads more free and more free and is affordable where it costs and then its free, ow sorry forgot to mention, google is ahead of apple's tech by atleast 5 years

Apple vs MS is like color vs black and white

Apple vs Google is like a small niche shop vs the biggest trend that ultimately nobody can see an end to...

Although i dont like one company being a monopoly for as many products as possible, I would rather google be ahead than pos apple.

footsoldier

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
Why is he creating so much enemies?

"Whenever a Mac crashes more often than not it's because of Flash" I agreed that Flash is nt really that good compared to html5, but tht's bullcrap for not supporting it. In other words, the Mac OS is just iCrap as it even crashes due to a small program (flash).

romansky

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
Although flah == crap, Jobs is scared of the backdoor flash represents into the device, that will allow sophisticated development.

But this will just do a good thing and speed up HTML5 development.

Cheers to that!

cadder

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
Lazy? Evil? Well Jobs is an arrogant idiot and a jerk, so they should all fit together.
To criticize Adobe because they could do more and don't do it??? Apple is one of the world's worst offenders in this area. Just look at the shortcomings of the new iPad.

In some ways he has a point about Google- Apple has their thing, Google has their thing, and now Google is trying to infringe on Apple's thing. Of course they have the right to do that, or to try to do that. I don't understand the introduction of Android just like I don't understand Linux. I think there are always people that will want to go for the underdog, and will go for the alternative (Android, Linux) just because they don't want to go for the popular choice (iPhone, Windows, etc.). And then there are those that buy the Android because they don't or can't deal with AT&T.

I can't criticize the iPhone, I can't criticize the Mac's that much, but it is hard to accept the arrogance of some of the people that use them and really hard to accept the arrogance of the people that make them.

I've read that the only thing wrong with Windows is the criticism by Apple, and I see that the only thing wrong with Apple is the arrogance of Jobs, so maybe Jobs is secretly a Microsoft fan.

bgd73

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2008
goggle and flash, any derivative riding falsity claiming billions of greenbacks is in fact bullshit. come on. flash can't even work correctly on a pc...since the flunking beginning. Basic searches in google is as outdated and non-existant as ever. Yet they keep claiming bigger and better...in the wallets more than anyhting. Falsity loses. truth prevails eventually. I do not even run apple stuff, (I need to build my own), and steve jobs hit the nail right on the head.

footsoldier

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
[citation][nom]etichi[/nom]footsoldier, You sound like you have no software experience. Please step back from the keyboard.[/citation]

What have I said??

G

He say whatever crap he wants but at the end of the day only morons are going to spend $600 for an internet device that cant even load hulu.

horatio b

Distinguished
May 16, 2009
This is why I love open source. It happens all the time. You start something awesome and everyone love it. Then other people improve upon your idea/invention and comes out with something better. For example Napster. You can't live on yesterdays Glory. You gotta evolve with the times. Athletes struggle like hell to stay on top but eventually a rookie comes along takes his glory. So Jobs can stay in a corner and whine and complain or "train" harder and come back with something truly awe inspiring and reclaim their position as most innovative mobile phone company. So we'll just have to watch and see. But that's what happens when you get conceited and charge too much money for generic hardware. Also if they wanna stay in the race at all they need to start competing in the price segment because they are surely losing that fight.

footsoldier

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
[citation][nom]etichi[/nom]kiki:Fortune magazine voted him CEO of the decade. You need to worry about your job.[/citation]

etichi = retarded and mindless Apple fanboy (or maybe is Steve himself). End of story.

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
So when a Apple crashes its Flash that is at fault and if a PC crashes its Windows that's at fault? and calling Google Evil because they want a piece of the cellphone pie? If Google wants to "kill the iPhone" what does apple want to do to netbooks with the iPad? This guy is the most hypocritical bastard to walk the earth.

G

Quote:
"Whenever a Mac crashes more often than not it's because of Flash"
-Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple

I thought Macs didn't crash?!?!?!?!?! Surely it's only PCs?!?!?!?!?!?

Forthcoming Mac vs. PC commercial:
"I'm a Mac. I have all the same problems as PC's, but it's not my fault..."

G

As much as I'm not a huge fan of Apple / Steve Jobs, he is right.

Adobe ARE lazy (64-bit flash, anyone?), and Google ARE evil (very shady privacy policies and anticompetitive behaviour)

SPQR

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
He's probably right about both but hell, i can think of much worse and a lot more to say about his f...ed up company

[citation][nom]alexkitch[/nom]As much as I'm not a huge fan of Apple / Steve Jobs, he is right.Adobe ARE lazy (64-bit flash, anyone?), and Google ARE evil (very shady privacy policies and anticompetitive behaviour)[/citation]

64-bit flash works fine on my computer.

Cache

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
Name of this article should have read: "Steve Jobs: Hey, we like being evil". No one thinks "Don't be evil" as a corporate mantra is really followed in all legal practices. But come on, Steve, you may as well have outright expressed your desire to be more evil. Seriously. One corporation calling another corporation's mantra bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.