Question Strange issue with computer

belsher33

Honorable
Oct 17, 2018
There is something weird with my computer going on. When I turn my desktop on all the lights come on there is no sound nothing shows up on the screen but over the speakers you can hear the windows boot up piano type sound but nothing appears on the screen and the fan in the PSU isnt running either. On the back of my desktop there is a green light with a button on the PSU it looks like a circuit breaker and if you press it and hold it in the PSU fan while slowly throttle on and off release the button and the fan wont even stay spinning, Would that mean I have a bad PSU,
Thanks oh and the PSU is a 1000w PSU and my desktop is an alienware R11
Any advice would be appreciated thank you.
Updated to add Specs
My computer is an Alienware R-11
windows 11
intel(R) Killer(TM) Wi-Fi 6 AX 1650, 2x2, 802.11ax, Bluetooth (R) wireless card
Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 S UPER 8GB GDDR6 (OC Ready) with NVIDIA NVLink SLI Enabled
2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 Processor Label
32GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz; up to 128GB (addition al memory sold separately)
10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900K (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz t o 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Bo ost)
Dark Side of the Moon chassis with High-Performance CPU Liquid Cooling with and 1000W Powe r Supply New to the build

I think that should be all the specs on it. it is only a couple of years old I purchased it in 2020

Last edited: