[SOLVED] Stuck on welcome

Solution
So the primary issue is a lack of signal to your monitor; correct? Are you using onboard graphics or a separate GPU? If you have a CPU that supports onboard graphics* you should plug into the the motherboard graphics port and see if the problem persists.

* Integrated in the AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub ports

TTVBTW

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
Mobo: ASUS B450-M-A/CSM
PSU: CSX 650w
GPU: Amd Vega 56
Yeah it did work before this, I was reinstalling because I had this thing where it said No Signal on startup after bios and windows loading. Now I got in and I try to download latest Windows 10 updates and it requires a restart as usual but when it restarted it says no signal so I have to force a shut down which makes it uninstall the recent updates. I can’t restart anytime. When I tried to install drivers for my gpu, it went to 50% the showed no signal. Also a message that is shown on the update screen says something around that hardware I sent updated and security I sent updated.

TTVBTW

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
The exact message says: “Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let’s get you back on track so so Windows can run more securely. Select this bottom to get going:” (Restart Now)

So the primary issue is a lack of signal to your monitor; correct? Are you using onboard graphics or a separate GPU? If you have a CPU that supports onboard graphics* you should plug into the the motherboard graphics port and see if the problem persists.

* Integrated in the AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub ports

Solution