Stupid Resest :(

Hi

Reset is kinda depressing it make it feel like all that work is for
nothing and have to start over if u want to stay on ladder. I will
prolly play on and just stay on ladder and that means I wont be using
my stuff once it turn non ladder. Some stuff I will give to jorel cuz
he only 1 I know for sure who will be playing non ladder after reset.
but I have lots of stuff 15 playing chars on two play accounts and 7
mule accounts 6 of them full so I am not sure how to give it all away
without it going all poof.so if misfit or ne1 else has plan on give
away games or something let me know or maybe I will just make some on
saturday and sunday I dont know yet it still all kind of depressing
some stuf I was gonna use but wont have chance now but hoping lots of
it can find new homes and maybe it good for them that they wont be
sitting on mules nemore if they can find ppl whio need em and will use
em.

Kaytie

sliver

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2005

"Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Reset is kinda depressing it make it feel like all that work is for
> nothing and have to start over if u want to stay on ladder. I will
> prolly play on and just stay on ladder and that means I wont be using
> my stuff once it turn non ladder. Some stuff I will give to jorel cuz
> he only 1 I know for sure who will be playing non ladder after reset.
> but I have lots of stuff 15 playing chars on two play accounts and 7
> mule accounts 6 of them full so I am not sure how to give it all away
> without it going all poof.so if misfit or ne1 else has plan on give
> away games or something let me know or maybe I will just make some on
> saturday and sunday I dont know yet it still all kind of depressing
> some stuf I was gonna use but wont have chance now but hoping lots of
> it can find new homes and maybe it good for them that they wont be
> sitting on mules nemore if they can find ppl whio need em and will use
> em.

Ahhh Katie I know how you feel. After spending a season building several
chars all to Patriarch/Matriarch with just the right gear and minimum lvl
90, it's almost like seeing good friends leave for good. I just completed my
tal's, aldur's and IK sets. I just got an eth duress for one of my merc's
etc etc. These things will still exist nonladder but I don't play non
usually cause I like having access to all the runewords and possible gear.
But for the next 2 weeks (at least) it is a level playing field again. No
more uber gear, grushing or other such happy horse hockey. A chipped gem
will rule! LOL I will be getting at least 2 chars through norm asap and
start doing massive cow runs just for gems, it's how I got rich last time
(ok not rich but I was doing ok LOL). Only this time I will do it from the
get go and maybe I will have a chance at having something Uber myself 8D

--
In a World full of Insanity
Here I Stand.

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message

> About the items on our mules. I'm picking 95% of it is going to be
> worthless. Items are a lot more common off-ladder. Ladder-only runewords
and
> uber-items like Azurewrath, SoJ, BK ring, Anni, Mara's and Stormlash are
> going to be worth passing on I would think. People Like Shiflet would be
> more in the know about this.
> Shiflet? Care to give us the skinny on what would be useful?

Ladder only items(including upped uniques) are usually worthwhile simply
cause the supply is much more limited off ladder(and in the case of the new
runewords, non-existent), as far as others, basically, any item that is both
very rare and useful to a wide variety of characters OR to popular PvP
builds will still be worthwhile off ladder. Stormlash, Anni, and the other
items you listed, plus things like Enigma, eBotD, and other popular
non-ladder only runewords, plus skill charms, 5 res all scs, 20 life scs,
etc.

> I only really know Shiflet and Orion who play off-ladder. Shady is going
> keep a couple of characters so she will get the pick of my mules. Then
> anything Shiflet and Orion want they can have.

Cool, thanks. That reminds me, do you have a Reaper's Toll laying around
anywhere? I've STILL never got one of those, and I've wanted one since
season 1 ended. It and Crown of Ages are the 2 items I really want that have
still eluded me.

> As I said, I forsee that 95% of the stuff that was worth keeping on ladder
> is going to be next-to-worthless off-ladder. Someone else may care to
> comment?

I don't know what was considered worth keeping on ladder. Midlevel uniques
usually won't be worth keeping off ladder unless you know someone just
starting the game(HoZ is an exception here, it's worth keeping anywhere),
same with elites that aren't really popular(Frostwind, Djinn Slayer, etc).

On 4 Aug 2005, "Kaytie" wrote:

>> Hi
>>
>> Reset is kinda depressing
>> Kaytie

It's like being bounced back into 7th grade, just when you were starting
your Senior Year.

> I have an upped Skullders you can have come Monday. Mind you, an eth
> non-upped one is better but shady already got that. I have upped Goldwraps
> and Chancies and an upped Viper (somewhere). Actually I'm not sure, the
> upped viper might be HC.

Upped Viper is one I quite like.

> What Uniques are ladder only? (And useful) I may have some, be nice to
know
> so I can sort then sometime.

Ohh, quite a few, though I'd have to check the Summit to be sure which ones
are.

> Mate, I dropped a Reaper's in a game the day before yesterday, I have 'em
in
> abundance. At least three on a mule and a couple in use. You're welcome to
> few, Very useful merc weapon.

Excellent.

> I got Larzuk to perforate that ethereal Colossus Voulge for your
Hammerdin's
> merc and made you *three* Insight's in it. LOL, the first two were bad
rolls
> so I used the Hel rune/scroll of TP to empty the sockets and tried again.
> The third one wasn't bad so I kept it for you. First one was lvl 14
> Meditation and 224% ED. The second one was level 13 Meditation and 229%
ED.
> The third one was (is) level 16 Meditation and 251% ED. (From a possible
> level 17 and 260% ED) I'm running out of runes so it's a keeper. 96 to 866
> damage.

Great, definitely better than the CCV the merc has now!

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com>, supreme
ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Hi
>
>Reset is kinda depressing it make it feel like all that work is for
>nothing and have to start over if u want to stay on ladder. I will
>prolly play on and just stay on ladder and that means I wont be using
>my stuff once it turn non ladder. Some stuff I will give to jorel cuz
>he only 1 I know for sure who will be playing non ladder after reset.
>but I have lots of stuff 15 playing chars on two play accounts and 7
>mule accounts 6 of them full so I am not sure how to give it all away
>without it going all poof.so if misfit or ne1 else has plan on give
>away games or something let me know or maybe I will just make some on
>saturday and sunday I dont know yet it still all kind of depressing
>some stuf I was gonna use but wont have chance now but hoping lots of
>it can find new homes and maybe it good for them that they wont be
>sitting on mules nemore if they can find ppl whio need em and will use
>em.

Why is it some people keep use that "work" word when they talk about Diablo?

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

mark

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> Why is it some people keep use that "work" word when they talk about
> Diablo?

Really, if some people are getting paid for this I'm going to be REALLY
pissed off that I've been doing it for free all these years.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

Mark held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
S6OIe.9$Im1.0@trndny02 to this Interweb chatroom:

> "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>>
>> Why is it some people keep use that "work" word when they talk about
>> Diablo?
>
> Really, if some people are getting paid for this I'm going to be
> REALLY pissed off that I've been doing it for free all these years.

I thought about saying that, until I realised that someone would make a
smart remark about prostitutes. Turns out I'm that someone...

~misfit~ <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message

<big snip>

> What Uniques are ladder only? (And useful) I may have some, be nice to
know
> so I can sort then sometime.

This is one place where you would find the offical strategy HP handy. In
case you haven't been there yet, here it is:

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/uniques.shtml

> Thank you kind sir. I have that page bookmarked. I was (lazilly) hoping
for
> a straight list that showed only the ladder-only uniques.

Andariel's Visage
Leviathan
Tyreal's Might
Shadow Dancer(that reminds me, my future kicker would love either a pair of
these or ideally, upped Goreriders)
Rune Master
Death Cleaver
Executioner's Justice
Widowmaker
Wraith Flight
Reaper's Toll
Tomb Reaver
Heaven's Light
Mang Song's Lesson
Djinn Slayer
Azurewrath
Warshrike
Stoneraven
Thunderstroke
Shadow Killer
Darkforce Spawn
Demonhorn's Edge
Death's Fathom
Cerebus' Bite
Griffin's Eye
Kira's Guardian
Nature's Peace
Seraph's Hymn
Metalgrid
Gheed's Fortune

> > Depends on ED, I already have a couple, though a perfect one would be
> > better for dueling.
>
> Nah, not great. 164% ED.

Okay, if nobody else here wants that, it can go in the "give accounts to
X/dump in pubbies" pile. I've already got 2 Widows both with as good or
better ED, and I don't see myself needing a third.

> NP, just gotta hear from Orion although I think he mainly has Barbs
> off-ladder. Not sure.

He can have anything he wants too, a lot of the ladder only items I already
have at least one of(including Azurewrath, Leviathan, Andariel's, Warshrike,
Gheeds, Cerebus', Thunderstroke, Shadow Killer, and several others) and any
others would be for possibly use down the road.

> OK. I have it on a Zealot as back-up against OKs. The guided arrow thing
is
> good for that. Just pick off the OKs then zeal the rest.

Yeah, my zealot uses one as well. Also against sorcs and other teleporters
in duels.