Jun 15, 2024
I'm not sure what happened but, I woke up and turned on my computer and now there are lines everywhere on my screen.

I don't know what cause this, if it was the new geforce experience version 560.94 released on 8/20/2024. Since I did update it last night and this happened today. Or maybe my monitor overheated? I was playing Blackmyth Wukong for about 3 hours straight then took a break.
Is anyone experiencing this issue after downloading the new driver? Please help!

ALSO, this morning I woke up to an "input not supported" box that now shows up when I boot up my computer. Could this be the reason why? I have never seen this box before today.

Specs:
Intel Core i9-12900K Alder Lake 3.2GHz
ASUS Z790-V Prime WiFi Intel LGA 1700
G.Skill Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)
ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Super Dual White
Corsair RM850e 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX

IMG_4974.jpg
IMG_4975.jpg
IMG_4976.jpg

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Just to check for a couple of the easy/basic checks, make sure both ends of your video cable are FIRMLY/FULLY attached. Also, try a different video cable/port, if possible.

Also, verify that the monitor/display is set to the desired/optimal refresh rate.

Jun 15, 2024
Just to check for a couple of the easy/basic checks, make sure both ends of your video cable are FIRMLY/FULLY attached. Also, try a different video cable/port, if possible.

Also, verify that the monitor/display is set to the desired/optimal refresh rate.
Thank you that fixed it
My DP cable to my monitor was slightly loose. And the "input not supported" is gone now