Question SUDDENLY VERY SLOW PC

Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys so about 2 days ago my pc suddenly operated really slow. When i start it up it takes like 3 minutes to fill in my password then when its finally working it takes another 5 minutes to load all the pictograms. When i open chrome it takes 5 minutes untill it finally loads the tab. Its driving me nuts, i cant open up a single thing without waiting a few minutes. I noticed my CPU usage in the task manager is only at 2% and my GPU usage is at 16% (if im lucky). Memory is at 21%, network at 0% and i think Hard drive (idk the english name for it) is at 50%.
My specs are:
Ryzen 5 3600 (CPU)
GeForce GTX 1050ti
I have the full list on my pc but as its so slow i cant really acces it without have to wait like an hour so im gonna do the rest of the top of my head
My motherboard is the MSI Tomahawk one B45(something)
Ive got 2x 8ddr ram (a corsair one idk which i believe its pretty decent with its mhz)
I think a 450V power supply but like i said im not all that sure
I ran a malwarebytes and that didnt help at all
Please help me out guys
I tried playing some games yesterday and that ran like really smooth so i dont know why thats the case maybe i got lucky but yeah

Jan 29, 2020
what kind of stuff did you remove? it is a ssd or hdd?
Yeah so i removed some games and what not to get more space. Thought it worked but that totally didnt help at all. I ran the HDD test and its kind of screwed. Ive had it for 5 years so its time for a new one i guess. Thanx for helping me tho man means alot! Wouldnt have thought of running that test otherwise