[SOLVED] Suggest me some best and lightest game recorder software ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2021
I just want to record Valorant gameplay at 720p60fps. I've already tried Obs, lowkey.gg, bandicam, fraps, wondershare recorder, shadowplay, mirillis, action, dxtory, fbx, but none of them worked well for me(missing frames, in game lag, jitter in clips)
Pc specs:
  1. Intel i3-9100f
  2. Asus prime H310M-E m.2
  3. XPG ADATA 8 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHZ
  4. Zotac Gtx 1050 ti mini 4gb graphic card

Solution
My guess is, if you get such problems with that many capture tools, especially one that is very low resource use and uses the GPU's H.264 architecture like ShadowPlay, it's not likely the capture tools themselves causing it.

You may be using too high graphics or capture settings for the hardware you have, or are running a 3rd party software that is conflicting.

You also didn't even mention what PSU you're using, or if the OS and drivers are updated, so we have no idea if that's a possible culprit. You could also check to see if you might need a BIOS update.
My guess is, if you get such problems with that many capture tools, especially one that is very low resource use and uses the GPU's H.264 architecture like ShadowPlay, it's not likely the capture tools themselves causing it.

You may be using too high graphics or capture settings for the hardware you have, or are running a 3rd party software that is conflicting.

You also didn't even mention what PSU you're using, or if the OS and drivers are updated, so we have no idea if that's a possible culprit. You could also check to see if you might need a BIOS update.

Last edited:
Solution
Jul 27, 2021

Im using Antec 550w psu. In game graphic settings are low as possible and capture settings too. Windows, drivers and bios are up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.