Scott

Anybody have a copy of this great old sim? I fixed up an old Dell for my son
and am just running 98 on it. He likes flight sims and I ran swotl before he
was born.

Appreciate

"Scott" <scottie.mac@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Anybody have a copy of this great old sim? I fixed up an old Dell for my
> son and am just running 98 on it. He likes flight sims and I ran swotl
> before he was born.
>
> Appreciate

I noticed there are copies for sale on Amazon. Otherwise they show up on
eBay.

Also you could look for a copy of LucasArts Air Combat Classics which
included SWOTL.

Jarg

Have you tried the underdogs web site? Also try a search under
abandonwarez sites. Of course the legal way is through E*Bay where I
actually get the vast bulk of my stuff.....

BarnOwl

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2002

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:56:43 GMT, "Scott" <scottie.mac@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Anybody have a copy of this great old sim? I fixed up an old Dell for my son
>and am just running 98 on it. He likes flight sims and I ran swotl before he
>was born.
>
>Appreciate

I have the ACC floppy's with include SWOTL and another golden oldie
BOB.
I can post them in a binarie group like alt.binaries.old.games
Let me know.

Georgy