[SWP] Updating my painting site.

Greetings -

Been a long time since I posted a Shameless Website Plug [SWP] to RGMH to
promote my miniature painting website. I very recently added more images to
the painting tips section plus I put-up a new 'for sale' section with
Napoleonic, ACW and 17th century units currently available.

Mr. Tin's Painting Workshop:
http://web.newsguy.com/Mrtinsworkshop/

Thanks.

MJB

donnie

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:01:45 -0700, "MJB" <mrtinj@OLDSguy.com> wrote:

>Greetings -
>
>Been a long time since I posted a Shameless Website Plug [SWP] to RGMH to
>promote my miniature painting website. I very recently added more images to
>the painting tips section plus I put-up a new 'for sale' section with
>Napoleonic, ACW and 17th century units currently available.
>
>Mr. Tin's Painting Workshop:
>http://web.newsguy.com/Mrtinsworkshop/
>
>Thanks.
>
>MJB

Nice !

Out from under a rock popped MJB and said

> Mr. Tin's Painting Workshop:
> http://web.newsguy.com/Mrtinsworkshop/

Nice work, including the web site.

--