Synaptic Touchpad doesn't work.

I did a Repair Installation of SP2....so now i restarted my computer...it
was installing all these programs...including my mouse pad and now the
touchpad won't work.....can someone help me with this?? thanks you .

Carolina

Have you tried reinstalling the touchpad software/drivers again? Don't
forget to uninstall them first, reboot, then reinstall them.

-----
Nathan McNulty