Synchronizing Outlook 2002 without a Microsoft Exchange Se..

Can I synchronize Outlook 2002 on two computers without having a Microsoft
Exchange Server? I have set up a home wireless network and have enabled file
sharing but cannot figure out how to synchronize my Outlook Calendar so that
I can see it from all computers in my network. I have a workgroup set up ...
but Outlook does not seem to be set up for a workgroup (at least that I can
tell). Does anyone have any idea what I need to do?

HELP!! Sundee

Well, Outlook in a work group is not designed for that... So...with that said you could look at this
package that may work for you...

http://www.vaita.com/index.asp

More information concerning this issue...

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)