Sep 21, 2022
I can use my PC normally, but I can't play games. When I open the game, the pc crash after a few seconds or few minutes. Same thing happens when doing a gpu stress test. In the first time when this happened, it was shown on the screen as power save mod .

cpu- i3-10105F
gpu- gtx970
psu-400LF
ram-8gb (2666MHz)

image link
That is essentially 300W PSU (less than 276W combined on two 12V rails).

Depending on particular GTX 970 model (and factory overclock on it) minimum recommended PSU can be 400W - 600W).
And you have 300W only.

See the problem here?

Are you saying there is no problem with my gpu?😳
I'm not saying that. GPU can have a problem too. But PSU definitely is one of your problems.

Sep 21, 2022
That is essentially 300W PSU (less than 276W combined on two 12V rails).

Depending on particular GTX 970 model (and factory overclock on it) minimum recommended PSU can be 400W - 600W).
And you have 300W only.

See the problem here?

I'm not saying that. GPU can have a problem too. But PSU definitely is one of your problems.

But I used this for about 3 years without any problem.

Sep 21, 2022
The PSU is absolute junk. It's very likely it's the problem, and even if it's not the specific cause of this problem, it needs to be replaced immediately. This PC should have never been turned on with this PSU installed, and hopefully, the crashes are the PSU directly and not component damage caused by the junk PSU.

I can't even listen to movies or music? What can happen if I turn on the PC again?:oops::oops:

I can't even listen to movies or music? What can happen if I turn on the PC again?:oops::oops:
You can use it as usual.
Just don't play any graphics intensive games and don't run gpu benchmarks/stress tests.
That is until you get your PSU replaced with a decent quality/sufficient power model.

BTW - which exactly manufacturer/ model GTX 970 is it?

DSzymborski

Titan
But I used this for about 3 years without any problem.

That's not how it works. Components can be damaged long before something dramatic happens. Someone who has a heart attack in the afternoon wasn't actually in perfect health the day before. A computer being able to turn on is not a diagnostic test of whether a PSU is functioning safely.

Sep 21, 2022
You can use it as usual.
Just don't play any graphics intensive games and don't run gpu benchmarks/stress tests.
That is until you get your PSU replaced with a decent quality/sufficient power model.

BTW - which exactly manufacturer/ model GTX 970 is it?

It's a galax geforce gtx series .ok I'll definitely do that.i'll let you know if it works this way.thanks a lot for the help.

Sep 21, 2022
That's not how it works. Components can be damaged long before something dramatic happens. Someone who has a heart attack in the afternoon wasn't actually in perfect health the day before. A computer being able to turn on is not a diagnostic test of whether a PSU is functioning safely.

lol...:p nvrmnd, I'm still new to this. I'm going to buy a psu today. I also think it'll work this way. I'll let you know if it works. Thank you very much for your help.