System DLLs corrupt or missing

I'm trying to load CD tutorial for work on my PC. At first when trying to
run from the D: drive I got an error stating '16 bit Windows Subsystem
c:\window
system32\autoexec.nt The system file is not suiting for running MS-DOS and
Miscrosoft Windows Applications. Choose 'Close' to Terminate the
Application.' Choosing Close or Ignore both did nothing. After following
instruction to run the windows/repair and copy and past autoexec.nt and
config.net into the windows/system32 folder (applying read-only), I've
encounter a new error when trying to run the CD... not it says File Error:
Cannot find SHELL.DLL

after hitting OK, i get Install: System DLLs corrupt or missing.

What do I do!?!?!?!
--
Thx

Try installing xp cd,exit the info page,go to run,type:cmd In cmd type:
Sfc /Scannow When the Sfc window closes type:CHKDSK C: /F Agree to
restart,then type:EXIT Restart computer,remove xp cd.

"ajacobs75" wrote:

> I'm trying to load CD tutorial for work on my PC. At first when trying to
> run from the D: drive I got an error stating '16 bit Windows Subsystem
> c:\window
> system32\autoexec.nt The system file is not suiting for running MS-DOS and
> Miscrosoft Windows Applications. Choose 'Close' to Terminate the
> Application.' Choosing Close or Ignore both did nothing. After following
> instruction to run the windows/repair and copy and past autoexec.nt and
> config.net into the windows/system32 folder (applying read-only), I've
> encounter a new error when trying to run the CD... not it says File Error:
> Cannot find SHELL.DLL
>
> after hitting OK, i get Install: System DLLs corrupt or missing.
>
> What do I do!?!?!?!
> --
> Thx

I followed your instructions, but am still getting the following error
messages...
File Error: Cannot find SHELL.DLL

Any other ways I can try to fix my problem?