System doesn't find Hard Drive

Nov 30, 2018
While i was playing BFV, my computer did some beeps and my loading was stuck.

I restarted the pc and everytime i do, two beeps alert me and i think they mean that my OS can't find the hard drive; the apps that are not installed on my ssd are down so thank god i have my ssd.

i tried disk utility and bios but nothing.

do i have to check sata and power cables? if i check cables and still doesn't work does that mean the drive is dead?

i saw on youtube that even if the drive is dead it still shows up.

thanks to anyone that can help me.

Nov 30, 2018
Beside BO4 and BF5 there are only few apps but I would like to recover BF5 but if clearing the disk won't guarantee me a fix then I won't waste space on my SSD since it's only 128GB and I have 56GB left.
I would like to try clearing it. How?
Also since in my SSD there are files of my hdd's apps, if I reinstall them in the same locations will they work?

This is, how you clean it:
  • diskpart
    list disk
    select disk 0
    clean
    exit
(Make sure, you have selected the right disk. Clear command clears all data from it - partition table, boot record, everything.)

It may be possible to recover some data with special rcovery tools after this. But don't hope on this too much.

Nov 30, 2018
Disk 1 only has 4GB left but are you saying that if i clean that it will also clean the other partition of 900+GB?
Do you also think that this will fix the problem?

Nov 30, 2018
I tried but as i tought this method cleaned only the partition left so it basically failed.
do you have other solutions?
i mean if the drive is dead i shouldn't see the small partition maybe there's a way.