System Restore

Why when I try to go back to a previous check point does it go thru the
motions of restoring and then tell me it was unsucessful and nothing was
changed. It doesn't tell you why or what to do about it. Can someone please
help???
Thank YOU

Hi,

Why? Restore point corrupted most likely.

What can you do? Nothing. Basically, once corrupted this system tool needs
to be stopped and restarted. Doing so deletes all current points.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone