taking off the gloves

Pitching many many old .09 items. Quitting. only things i'm gonna save are a
few dupes in case shiflet wants em or some other non ladder player. giving
away in publics war travs to hands of broc , tarns to steelclash to
lightsabre to ss to whatever i have

--

Taffy is delicious.

"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
> Pitching many many old .09 items. Quitting. only things i'm gonna save are
> few dupes in case shiflet wants em

Depends on what they are. If they're some of the popular rare ones I might
be interested.

> or some other non ladder player. giving
> away in publics war travs to hands of broc , tarns to steelclash to
> lightsabre to ss to whatever i have

I could actually probably use that SS as well. I had one, but I can't seem
to find where it is now.

"Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message

> "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Pitching many many old .09 items. Quitting. only things i'm gonna save
>> are
>> few dupes in case shiflet wants em
>
> Depends on what they are. If they're some of the popular rare ones I might
> be interested.
>
>> or some other non ladder player. giving
>> away in publics war travs to hands of broc , tarns to steelclash to
>> lightsabre to ss to whatever i have
>
> I could actually probably use that SS as well. I had one, but I can't seem
> to find where it is now.

Lucky for you everybody is still very stupid on b.net off ladder. I couldn't
even convince the pkers I had free. Deleted a few chars though. Think its
one raven spiral and one chaos noose amulet.

> Lucky for you everybody is still very stupid on b.net off ladder. I
couldn't
> even convince the pkers I had free. Deleted a few chars though. Think its
> one raven spiral and one chaos noose amulet.

Spiral I'll take as even if I don't use it I know it has high trade value. I
don't recall Chaos Noose stats(meaning I likely have no use for it myself),
but I do believe it trades highly as well. Still want the SS too if you got
it.

When the moon was at its appropriate phase for Mon, 4 Apr 2005
01:18:54 -0400, the clanmember, "flame_thrower"
<skankyxwhore400@charter.net>, gave to us this sage teaching:

>Pitching many many old .09 items. Quitting. only things i'm gonna save are a
>few dupes in case shiflet wants em or some other non ladder player. giving
>away in publics war travs to hands of broc , tarns to steelclash to
>lightsabre to ss to whatever i have

Hmm. Erm, if you've still got a few things that would give gain to my
Zealot's magic finding, or even just general playing (He's still just
a champion, level 75, act two), I'd be more then happy to have them.
I've got weapons taken care of, Have several options, A crescent moon,
light saber, gimmershred, stone crusher, baranar's. Usually use the
crescent with either the lightsaber or the gimmershred on switch.

I use Skullder's for mf armor, with a rhyme shield and my clean steal
skull. With 7 resist all, -7 if I use the Verdungos. I use a four
p-diamond shield when I'm questing, and a Smoke, and have max resists.

If you have anything that could help, great! If not, that's fine.
Andy

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,
Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr., writer