[SOLVED] task manager is showing only about 2% gpu usage on games

Jan 31, 2020
Okay so,
I run a amd ryzen 3 1300X with a geforce gtx 1050 ti from EVGA and I have 16 GB's of ram.

when I start up for example RDR2 my task manager shows that RDR2 only uses 2% of my GPU, but at the same time my CPU is getting like 50% usage.
I've tried a few thing to fix it but nothing seems to work or be the same. I really don't know what the problem is, can anyone help me with this?

Solution
Well task manager is not a problem. Because i recently bought rdr2 i just run it now with RTX 2080 i get 4% gpu usage from task manager too but the game runs really smooth. This game is well know especially when released that had poor performance and many bugs, crashes and gtx 1050 ti is not the strongest graphics card.
Well task manager is not a problem. Because i recently bought rdr2 i just run it now with RTX 2080 i get 4% gpu usage from task manager too but the game runs really smooth. This game is well know especially when released that had poor performance and many bugs, crashes and gtx 1050 ti is not the strongest graphics card.

Solution