Cosytoes

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
I have lost my task bar on my desktop ..after accidently clicking the windows sign in top left hand corner instead of the back button which is beside it.. whilst l was using my media drive to look at my photo's ..please could you help me get it back ...? Carol

Cosytoes

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009

Hi Capataincharisr Thank you for replying .. Yes my Taskbar has gone..
I have tried draging at all edges of screen .
I have tried restoring my computer to a earlier date
I have looked into personalization and there where it says Taskbar and start menu nothing happens..
I have Vista Home premium 32 bit.. Hp Pavillion with media drive bay ..
I recently had a Update NVIDIDIA GEFORCE 8600GT .. but task bar was still there after installing that..But whilst installing it asked me if l wanted to change my screen and l answered yes by mistake.. so was wondering if that had anything to do with it..
It dissapeared after l was using my media drive to look at my photo's in it.. and went to close down by clicking the back button on my media screen which is top left corner with a windows button beside it and clicked on the windows button instead by mistake and my task bar was gone when l got back to my desktop...Cosytoes

Cosytoes

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009

Thank you Aford for replying yes l have done that .. but nothing happens...

Cosytoes

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
Good news I have my task bar l played with my 2 screens in screen resolution and clicked on 2nd screen and my task bar appeared l recently installed a update called NVIDIDIA GEFORCE 8600GT and l think i may have lost my taskbar through clicking on saying yes to change screen on that at the time of instulation. Want to say thank you for your help aford and captain .. I am a happy Bunny now .. :love: Cosytoes..