[SOLVED] Temperature goes up while doing nothing.

Feb 23, 2022
Hello ive got a problem with my cpu usage and consequences of that is high temperature.
The problem is while im using my computer normally (moving with mouse) everything is alright cpu usage is about 20 % a temp about 45 degrees, but when im not moving with the mouse cpu usage goes up and temp go high like 80 degrees . I tryed looking for malware with Windows Defender and TotalAV but they didnt find something suspicous in my computer. It seems to me like while im not using my pc something is using my computer .

Im using Lenovo Legion Y530, GTX 1050 4gb, 16 gb ram, i5 8300H

Solution
There are a few hits in Google for that MXWTPTTTYKDUYVXJ

Mostly in Czech.

I'd suspect malware of some type and suggest you try different anti-malware and anti-virus applications.

Such as Eset or Malwarebytes or whatever you can get your hands on.
Feb 23, 2022
Are you checking temps with more than 1 application? They can be faulty.

Have you looked at Task Manager at all for processes, RAM load, drive activity, etc?
Its funny but while i have open task manager the cpu usage wont go up even when im inactivy. I just go up when i turn it of and wait like 5 seconds and then its 100 % usage

Feb 23, 2022
Look at the processes tab in Task Manager.

Sort them by clicking at the top of the CPU column?

What is using most of the CPU when you do that?

Right now on my own PC, nothing is using more than 1 percent of CPU.
MXWTPTTTYKDUYVXJ goes to 100 % while im inactivy, but i cant track it by task manager i needed to use something else bcs when task manager is open it wont show up.

Mostly in Czech.

I'd suspect malware of some type and suggest you try different anti-malware and anti-virus applications.

Reactions: Kajstrl
Solution
Feb 23, 2022

Mostly in Czech.

I tried many antivirus programmes but none helped, but i figured it out i teminated all procceses in command line bcs they were self duplicated and find location of the file and deleted it, then after restarting pc there wasnt that process and my cpu is going very well so i hope it wont show again.

Reactions: Lafong

TRENDING THREADS