Question Temporary Fake Phone Numbers / Insane Hotmail Debacle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Beckett

Respectable
Jul 12, 2021
Hello,

I desperately need to get some Temporary Fake Phone Numbers and Fix my Insane Hotmail Debacle!

I have 2x Hotmail accounts; the 1st one was locked out of the blue for absolutely no reason.
I use NordVPN - so I'm assuming that's the excuse used - however needlessly?

Anyway - it tried to force me into the phone verification (which I've run into trying to register new emails for other sites too)... but this time - just to unlock my own email?
Obviously I don't want to do it - and I can't - I only have one phone and pretty sure it's already been used.

So I tried adding my 2nd Hotmail account as the security backup and verify it that way... as I found a link to do that

To unlock Hotmail - reset password
https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

But then I started getting into this endless loop of it
a) asking for codes it would send one or the other email but then
b) at the same time trying to lock my second account for again no reason (maybe VPN)
c) intermittently asking for Phone Reg anyway for both both accounts at times etc.

If that's not enough - I can't even email Microsoft or their official forums because whenever I try to sign in with my 2nd account - it keeps attempting to lock that too?
And I obviously can't sign in with my 1st one!

I've wasted an hour or two trying to find free fake phone numbers online - but nothing works.
Does anyone know of any Temporary Fake Phone Number sites that actually work with Hotmail, Google/Gmail, FB etc? (need to get a Google Account/Gmail for Youtube too)

I'd prefer Free - but at this stage I will consider paying for the service if SAFE - but as little as possible as a one off and or very short time frame eg week/month.
I found one that wanted US$36 p/month - no way I'm paying that though - not rich!

I am genuinely desperate - If I don't set up backup security emails for both accounts and/or forced into Phone Reg within less than a week - they'll lock me out of both!

I truly hope someone can help end this voodoo nightmare?

Thanks for your time

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
Hello,

I desperately need to get some Temporary Fake Phone Numbers and Fix my Insane Hotmail Debacle!

I have 2x Hotmail accounts; the 1st one was locked out of the blue for absolutely no reason.
I use NordVPN - so I'm assuming that's the excuse used - however needlessly?

Anyway - it tried to force me into the phone verification (which I've run into trying to register new emails for other sites too)... but this time - just to unlock my own email?
Obviously I don't want to do it - and I can't - I only have one phone and pretty sure it's already been used.

So I tried adding my 2nd Hotmail account as the security backup and verify it that way... as I found a link to do that

To unlock Hotmail - reset password
https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

But then I started getting into this endless loop of it
a) asking for codes it would send one or the other email but then
b) at the same time trying to lock my second account for again no reason (maybe VPN)
c) intermittently asking for Phone Reg anyway for both both accounts at times etc.

If that's not enough - I can't even email Microsoft or their official forums because whenever I try to sign in with my 2nd account - it keeps attempting to lock that too?
And I obviously can't sign in with my 1st one!

I've wasted an hour or two trying to find free fake phone numbers online - but nothing works.
Does anyone know of any Temporary Fake Phone Number sites that actually work with Hotmail, Google/Gmail, FB etc? (need to get a Google Account/Gmail for Youtube too)

I'd prefer Free - but at this stage I will consider paying for the service if SAFE - but as little as possible as a one off and or very short time frame eg week/month.
I found one that wanted US$36 p/month - no way I'm paying that though - not rich!

I am genuinely desperate - If I don't set up backup security emails for both accounts and/or forced into Phone Reg within less than a week - they'll lock me out of both!

I truly hope someone can help end this voodoo nightmare?

Thanks for your time
I’ve used Google Voice for some things, but some sites know that it’s a Google number and don’t accept it. Microsoft might be one of those that doesn’t allow it.

Edit: Have you tried calling their support and explaining your situation? How about logging in without the VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.