Question Texture/Rendering Issues

Ob1CanKnowMe

Prominent
Sep 28, 2021
Built my first PC 17ish months ago with everything below except had a 2060 and a hx850 then. Only upgraded to the 3060ti and hx1000 9-10 months ago.
Specs -
CPU - i7 10700K
COOLER - NZXT Kraken X61
MOBO - Asrock B560 PRO4
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB)
GPU - Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti
PSU - Corsair HX1000
M.2 - WD Blue SN550 1TB
SSD - Crucial MX500 1TB
SSD - Crucial MX500 2TB

Last few months ive been noticing a few games performance slowly getting worse and worse, not enough for me to be worried since they still run well enough but lately ive been noticing texture/ rendering issues/bugs, some games have had a few stutters and few crashes but those have been rare so could be just those games in tbh.
Some games the issues are slightly more noticeable but a couple of games is very hard to miss.

Ive found that black ops 2 shows the issues the clearest so i recorded a little clip so something can let me know what is the culprit.
Little 1 min clip to show the issue, most games have some form of the issue shown in the clip -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuP89f68_ig

Just some notes -
This morning i switched to 16gb ram instead of 32gb to see if it was one of my ram pairs but its still got the same issues.
Im on Windows 11 version 22H2 that i updated to from win10 in 3 months ago.
3 days ago i DDU'd my gpu and did a fresh install of the lastest driver directly from nvidia.

Lutfij

Titan
I'm assuming you performed an internal update path to 11, if so, you're advised to reinstall your OS after recreating your bootable USB installer for Windows 11 using Windows Media Creation Tools.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? As for your SSD's, using Crucial's Storage Executive Tool, see if the Crucial drives are pending any firmware updates. WD have their own app to update the firmware on their drives.

Ob1CanKnowMe

Prominent
Sep 28, 2021
I'm assuming you performed an internal update path to 11, if so, you're advised to reinstall your OS after recreating your bootable USB installer for Windows 11 using Windows Media Creation Tools.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? As for your SSD's, using Crucial's Storage Executive Tool, see if the Crucial drives are pending any firmware updates. WD have their own app to update the firmware on their drives.
Sorry forgot to mention i originally did it internally from win10 to 11 then i ended up fully wiping my pc and doing it fresh from the site with the usb since i changed my boot drive from the M.2 to the 1tb cruical.

My bios is ver. 2.30 which is the latest and i have both drive programs already and they all up to date. The m.2 is 98% health and the 2 crucials are good health aswell.