[SOLVED] Texture shimmering in every game

Solution
It's usually a bug in whatever graphic drivers you have installed. Nvidia just had a similar bug that was showing up everywhere, specially noticeable in brighter games like Red Dead Online. They fixed it since, but it's worth trying rolling back to a previous graphics driver and doing a clean install.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

2 images and 2 lines of text don't help the community in providing suggestions. Please parse the specs to your system like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of the PSU in your build, the BIOS version for your motherboard and the version for your OS, if on Windows 10.

You might want to grab the latest drivers from your GPU maker's support site, use DDU to uninstall said GPU drivers and then reboot, then manually reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Jun 9, 2021
Hello!
My pc specs are:
Cpu:i5 9600k 3.5 ghz(not overclocked)
Gpu:Zotac rtx 2060 6gb
Motherboard:Gigabyte z390 UD(i have the latest bios version)
Psu:Corsair CX750M
Ram:HyperX Predator 8x2 gb ram DDr4 3200 Mhz

I have already tried reinstalling my nvidia drivers,but it did not help.My whole pc is about 8 months old.

Edit:i forgot to include my ssd so here it is:Kingston ssd 480 gb 450 mb/ s

Oxicoi

Honorable
Feb 7, 2017
View: https://imgur.com/a/04foFer

View: https://imgur.com/a/lJ9NMhF

I have anti aliasing turned on,(smaa t2x)changing the aa settings did not help.These screenshots are from Insurgency:Sandstorm,but as i said earlier this happens in every game.

Can anyone help me with this?thanks
Coming to this thread with one game in mind, it could just be the game itself? Have you tried to play another game? Does it happen on that game too? Do you have another game to test?

This isn't a hardware issue and it doesn't seem to be software if you've reinstalled the drivers already.

Try another game and give us some more info.

Kona45primo

Honorable
Jan 16, 2021
Friend had some weird shimmering in his games. His monitor an LG 27GL850b had a setting for Respense Time & he had it set on fastest. That was causing the weird shimmering, dropping the speed down to fast fixed his issue.

Jun 9, 2021
I played another games that had the same issue.But they are not that noticeable,especially hard to see in screenshots.I tried it in Dead By daylight and call of duty modern warfare .

revodo

Proper
BANNED
Jun 10, 2021
It's usually a bug in whatever graphic drivers you have installed. Nvidia just had a similar bug that was showing up everywhere, specially noticeable in brighter games like Red Dead Online. They fixed it since, but it's worth trying rolling back to a previous graphics driver and doing a clean install.

Solution