TFC Scripts help

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

What woud the script have to tread if it were binded to key G to say
"goodbye" and then exit the game automatically? I've seen this before on the
internet somewhere but can I hell as find it. Any help?

Dave

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:03:04 +0000 (UTC), "David F"
<dave7634removemetoreply@hotmail.com> wrote:

>What woud the script have to tread if it were binded to key G to say
>"goodbye" and then exit the game automatically? I've seen this before on the
>internet somewhere but can I hell as find it. Any help?

Do you mean:

bind g "say goodbye; wait; quit"

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Cheers for that Raymond; that's exaclty what I meant!

"David F" <dave7634removemetoreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Cheers for that Raymond; that's exaclty what I meant!
>

> "Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:03:04 +0000 (UTC), "David F"
>> <dave7634removemetoreply@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>What woud the script have to tread if it were binded to key G to say
>>>"goodbye" and then exit the game automatically? I've seen this before on
>>>the
>>>internet somewhere but can I hell as find it. Any help?
>>>

>> Do you mean:
>>
>> bind g "say goodbye; wait; quit"
>>

>Hello & since it's here & since it's answered & since mine is basically the
>same but not really.

Here is my quandry. I have recently installed HL2 (Yeah... I bought it... )
and am getting back into TFC again. I am, however, missing my old setups. I
cannot see the config file in C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\tfc or C:\Program
Files\Valve\Steam. Any help?

S'good to see you guys still round. :tup:

--
dancin with myself to: "run dmc - run's house"

Composed by Mailer Signature (http://www.unusualworks.com)