I appreciate the two responses I received for my question. Thank you for
your willingness to help.

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:10:03 -0700 in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, Toozlove favored us with...
> I appreciate the two responses I received for my question. Thank you for
> your willingness to help.

I nominate this for mystery article of the week.

Why oh why do people have such trouble with the idea of putting a
response in the same thread -- not to mention providing context.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"To put it bluntly but fairly, anyone today who doubts that the
variety of life on this planet was produced by a process of
evolution is simply ignorant -- inexcusably ignorant, in a world
where three out of four people have learned to read and write."
--Daniel Dennett, /Darwin's Dangerous Idea/ (1995), page 46