Question The audio comes out of the laptop speakers instead of the TV, how do I fix that ?

Mar 28, 2024
I know the problem, when my laptop is connected to tv it uses my intel graphics audio driver(igpu) instead of my Nvidia graphics driver (my main gpu) but it doesn't have a audio port on my laptop, now how do I fix this or force every games to use the intel's audio driver when gaming in my tv through hdmi?

zinkles

Commendable
Aug 24, 2022
Press Win + Ctrl + V to open up the Sound Output Devices panel and choose your TV's speakers from that list and it should play audio from the TV.

If the keyboard shortcut (Win + Ctrl + V) doesn't work, you can instead go to settings > sound and then change output device as well.

Mar 28, 2024
Press Win + Ctrl + V to open up the Sound Output Devices panel and choose your TV's speakers from that list and it should play audio from the TV.

If the keyboard shortcut (Win + Ctrl + V) doesn't work, you can instead go to settings > sound and then change output device as well.
Yeah the only option I have is Philips FTV Intel(R) Display Audio which is the IGPU sound driver and most of my games won't use

Mar 28, 2024
So, it used to work before, but now it doesn't?
Is this correlated with a Windows update or driver update?
No, and I think not , Well I've been doing this for years I've encountered problems like this before I fixed them because I simply connect them to the main gpu, mine doesn't have dedicated audio driver for Nvidia, only intel

Mar 28, 2024
Is there like a software or settings that splits and individualy sets the gpu and the audio driver setting when I'm playing games I think only when im playing some games that occurs

Mar 28, 2024
No luck, I found out some games switch to my intel audio driver some are not the reason its comming out on laptop because my dedicated gpu (Nvidia 1050) all my games use that and my main gpu doesn't have a dedicated audio driver it only uses the one that's on intel
Here's the picture of it:
View: https://imgur.com/a/wBni8oP

I was playing the one piece pirate warriors 3 game
Emulators can have sounds on my tv