What I have:
#Sapphire AMD HD6950 2GB Dirt 3ed
1 x Dual-Link DVI
1 x HDMI 1.4a
1 x DisplayPort (1.2)
1 x Single-Link DVI-D

#Generic VGA card
1 x VGA

#1 x AOC E2352PHZ 23inch3D Ready RGB+Yellow LED Backlighting 1920x1080 HDMI/DVI/VGA (Monitor)

#2 x DELL 4:3 19" LCD VGA

#2 x Sapphire DVI-I(Dual link) to VGA

#1 x DVI-D Cable

#2 VGA Cables

Other thoughts
I have already know I need to get a HDMI 1.4a cable in order to use the 3d on my main monitor. What I really need to know, is:
1: Is it possible using adaptors to get two VGA monitors using my 6950
2: What is the easiest/cheapest way to go around it.

Solution
cheapest and easiest way is to get one dp/vga active adapter (do NOT get a passive adapter, it will lead to problems with eyefinity). Connecty 1 monitor via hdmi, one monitor via vga, and the final monitor via the dp/vga active adapter. The third monitor MUST be connected via the display port inorder to attain the desired resolution of 3 monitors (5760x1080). Then set up your desktop using CCC (amd's catalyst control centre),

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
cheapest and easiest way is to get one dp/vga active adapter (do NOT get a passive adapter, it will lead to problems with eyefinity). Connecty 1 monitor via hdmi, one monitor via vga, and the final monitor via the dp/vga active adapter. The third monitor MUST be connected via the display port inorder to attain the desired resolution of 3 monitors (5760x1080). Then set up your desktop using CCC (amd's catalyst control centre),

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.