The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Technically you can static shock anything. I have been zapped by a PSU before when I was sleeving cables as I forgot to discharge the PSU and the left over charge in the capacitors got me. No damage to the PSU though.

Tinyvoices - Well the PSU WAS OFF, nothing plugged into it....I was wearing socks but All i did was carry it for 2 minutes showing it to my friend on skype. Could I have messed it up? I didnt touch the fan or any of the ports. Only the sides.

Thanks! :) So, my brother still didnt ship the case....He was supposed to yesterday, im hoping he will today >_< He's in college so thats why he can get caught up with other things.

Yeah thats true, Except the part of you guys saying get an SSD didnt cross my mind because I dont think that happened. Who cares. Im happy ;)

And stick, you have a tendency to always make me look like an idiot :??: Just kidding :p Well, I have to crash...did so much school work today its not even funny :S Dis homeschooling...

SitckG1- I Would if my dad paid for it...I get my 90 back which is 330 dirhams an a 600t is 1000...No way i can do that..I want him to buy a diff case off amazon. Would be 260 but better than 600 and for my bro here 114 better than 600! I dont know man...I give up.

No idea. I have to see what my dad says...He doesnt like talking about it because its like last priority to them....I guess Ill just ..I dont know man. No idea. I have no control over what happens...Think of it. 1200$???? I EVEN AGREE THATS TOO MUCH and i would MUCH RATHER order a 760T off amazon with shipping its 267...BETTER THAN 600! And my brother, he could order something and it will turn out total to be less than half of what we'd pay...but he says he wont add and that means I get 90$ Only...dude, shipping to here will cost 90....

Latest posts