The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 235 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PandaButtonFTW

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013

razer products are targeted at 12yrolds who don't know any better

Dang this thread picks up and runs. I like having a mechanical keyboard. I like the way the blues type, sometimes I could do away with the clicking, sometimes it doesn't bother me at all.

I have this little i3-4360 in my system right now.. Here's a CPU-Z

With one GPU it plays games just fine.

Omar -

I'd probably get a nice baseball glove with the money, doesn't have to be the best, probably about $80-$125 depending on position you play. And you need to get a glove based on the position you want to play. If you wanna pitch get a bucket and a bunch of baseballs.

I'm still rocking a pair of Logitech G5s on my home systems. I've had to disassemble both of them recently to remove years' worth of cat fur wrapped around the wheel axle (a dressmaker's pin got most of it, but I decided to do it right). I'll use them until they wear out. I've also got a wireless Logitech I use on my laptop and / or on test systems, and may get another one. I bought a G9 a while back, but button-mapping doesn't work right on it in Guild Wars, so when my wife's rodent died, I gave that one to her. Its right-click needs a LOT of pressure, but it's working fine otherwise.

PandaButtonFTW

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013

IMHO needing a lot of pressure on the L/R buttons is a good thing, used a g500 for a while and it would click if you just rested yer finger on it... was meant to be for 'fps gahmingz' but I ended up just clicking it a lot when I was just trying to move my cursor on it.... or accidentally unloading a shell into a teammate in tanks O.O

I'm trying to unload my ASRock Z77E-ITX and semi-golden delidded i5-3570K. I would gladly trade for a nice 1150 CPU otherwise just looking for cash. PM me if interested, I've had it on OCN's marketplace for a while and it will go to eBay soon.

ImDaBaron

Admirable
May 26, 2014

Or more specifically Raidmax PSUs

20141009_165500_zpsdaff9dd9.jpg

One thing about this board is it didnt allow me to point the CPU Cooler to move the hot air to the back fan. Not sure I like the way it's positioned now.

g-unit1111

Titan

I should take a picture of the computer at my work that has the Apevia PSU with neon green cables and the old school multi-colored motherboard - that thing is a sight to behold. :lol:

ImDaBaron

Admirable
May 26, 2014

No I went 860K so went with a FM2 board. No point in me getting the G3258 especially when I end up playing somewhat CPU intensive games. It actually would have been easier just do to water cooling in this case. I think a H100i would be perfect in this case.

Stick - I will be playing left field so the glove I want is an outfielders glove. Yeah I Wont go over 110$ so I found this

PURE OUTFIELD. Wide open for balls (Baseballs...) http://www.sportchalet.com/product/mizuno+mvp+prime+12.75+gmvp1277p+ball+glove.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

For in and outfield as its smaller... http://www.sportchalet.com/product/wilson+a1k+1787+11.75+baseball+glove+%26%238211-+black-gunmetal.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

Which one do you think is nicer?

ImDaBaron

Admirable
May 26, 2014

I bet lol....I had a friend who just recently built a computer and you can guess what power supply it had in it(just mentioned it above)...I saw the blue fan and knew immediately. These are the things you cant trust Newegg reviews with. I believe it had mostly 4-5 stars on Newegg.

g-unit1111

Titan

Here it is:

IMAG0118.jpg

The fact that Apevia and Raidmax are given 5 stars but Seasonic PSUs get 3 star reviews because of bad shipping and refunds - that is proof that store reviews are not to be trusted.

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador
I shall be burning Linux Distros to DVD's for Cyber Security. I could have gotten paid, but I am not doing anything special. The teacher would have done the same ting himself, all I'm doing is doing it for him, and I already have the distros anyway. Would have been a buck per disk and I'm only doing four for now. Not my disks either.

TRENDING THREADS