The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 594 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

You know Fiat owns Chrysler and several of the Chrysler platforms including the 200 were Fiat developed right? :lol:

Well thanks for letting me know though! Nice to hear a professionals advice...Also I know this is random but what is the story behind your username? Tiny...Voices.....where did that originate xD?

i love my achievia shimian 27" 1440p korean monitor. i have it overclocked to 70hz, thats all it will do. its been serving me well for over two years now.

but i have a new 65" lg 4k hdtv that i want to be able to use for watching 4k content but i need hdmi 2.0 to do anything higher than 24hz to it. so i need a 980ti. i will just use the 4k as a second monitor and continue using dual link dvi to my 27" for normal gaming. but depending on the game, and if i can get away with 4k resolution, i will do some casual gaming on the 65" 4k.

oh.....

Merry Christmas all !!!!!!

Free-Christmas-Pictures.jpg

g-unit1111

Titan

Yes I do, so I guess I shouldn't buy the 200 or 300 then? :lol:

And they also own Alfa Romeo and that new sedan they debuted at the LA Auto Show looks amazing, and it got a ton of press. I remember Road & Track said it was the big winner at the show.

I was going to do that. But my dad's friend, who has a friend whos brother works as an a380 pilot for Emirates. He told me he can get me in and get up the ranks. Plus Emirates pays a lot more than US airlines. A LOT more.

jsnbtc

Reputable
Dec 24, 2015
Seeking help from anyone out there. I dropped my PC and am now getting a WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD under load (games). Trying to diagnose which part is at fault. Memtest passed, switched out the power supply and currently testing. Main OS runs off of the SSD, as well as the games, so I've pretty much ruled out disk damage.

If anyone wants to help head over to my thread (which has been buried). It would make my Christmas by being able to enjoy my games with the family!

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2909410/dropped-whea-uncorrectable-error-find-culprit.html

Onus, I will like be buying that board off you soon and doing the unthinkable.

I will have no use for my office PC after I change jobs so I will use the Pentium G3258 and sell my 3570k/motherboards/gtx760 and use the money to buy something like a gtx970. Yes a gtx970 paired with a G3258.

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador
My mom got me an Invicta watch that Retails for 375 -.-... wtf
She said that she got a Bulova because I abhor silver watches with a passion... My watch is perfectly fine... I hate spending more money than is needed, and watches are a clear example imo... completely confused and I'm seriously debating to get it returned to save the money for something better, like our broken down fence...

D34th - Ok personally, I dont like Invicta. But watches are worth spending on. One day Im going to drop 6 or so grand on a really nice watch because I think its worth it..Maybe a classy rolex with a black strap, black gloss finish and a white face..idk yet.. My dad has a 700$ Bulova but we want to get him a rolex submariner...LONG overdue. Watches are pieces of art tbh and a nice watch, is nice to have. Now Id get the 375$ back and because that isnt enough to get a great watch imho, id get something else but thats just me! I feel like invictas are knock off rolex's for some reason. My oldest bro is a watch enthusiast and has tons of nice watches. Point is, for me, watches are a clear example of what you should spend money on! I like stuff like nice money clips, sunglasses, watches, suits, you get where Im going with this? Class. Anyway, do whatever you want but I thought id give my opinion on watches :)

Nuke - Thanks man :)